Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanksgiving in Park City











I Have alot of catching up to do!!

For Thanksgiving Jake and I went to Park City and spent the Holiday with my family! It was so much fun! We stayed in this amazing cabin! It had a big game room with a ping pong/pool table, Movie room, and amazing kitchen, Hot tub, every shower was a steam shower, work out/ poker room, 2 look out decks, and enough space for my big family :) Jake and I stayed in the the bunk bed room with Brittany and the Hodsons. We loved it :) It was so great to spend time with Jacquelyn, Josh and Lincoln, since they live in Texas. Thanks giving is one of my favorite holidays cause I love all the yummy food! My mom of course put on a great spread and I'm so grateful for such an amazing time we had!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm this place looks legit. I want to go!!! That's so fun.