Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas
















This year was Christmas time with the Palmer family. It was my first Christmas away from Texas! We spent Christmas Eve with Jake's dad and had tons of food! We did coconut shrimp, flank steak, chicken salad sandwiches, vinaigrette salad, and yummy Oreo balls. We all sat around the fire and played catch phrase, It's my new favorite game! I forgot how fun it was :)

On Christmas day we spent time with Jake's mom and got to see Beck and Grace have so much fun with opening presents! Jake got me all new snow clothes and a New GPS!! He did such a great job. Jake was also so happy to get new snow boarding boots (Thanks mom and dad!) and a new DeWalt drill! After the morning we went sledding, which was really fun to be able to do since I haven't seen that much snow on Christmas day!

I was so much fun to be able to spend time with family and enjoy each others company. I love this time of the year ( minus the cold) and always look forward to spending time with family :)

2 comments:

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love that he got a drill... it's such a grown up man gift haha... looks like fun! i miss sledding.