Monday, January 25, 2010

Jake's Birthday and Park City









My sweet husband turned 27 this past Friday. He thinks he's sooo old, but I always remind him he is still in his 20's! He went and got his back adjusted by Ben, which he loves! He has been wanted a Sonicare toothbrush for the longest time, so I finally got it for him :)We also had a fun dinner with friends and family and after we had ice cream cake ( Jake's favorite)!

Saturday night we headed up to Park city to watch a snowboarding competition! It was so cool to see how high those guys get! It was really cold, but well worth the fun! On our way back from park city, we were in the WORST snow storm I have ever been in. Once we got home my shoulders were so sore from tensing up the whole time! Luckily Jake is great when it comes to any motor vehicle! Thanks Binghams for the invite! We had tons of fun!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Loved all the pictures of you in Park City- sure do miss how beautiful it was there. You guys are such a cute couple...hopefully next time you come in town I will get to actually spend some time with you!

Cristina said...

Park City looked so fun!! It kind of made me miss the snow but then you talked about the snow storm while driving and that thought went out the window :)

Lindsey and Jake Palmer said...

haha! yes i totally agree with both comments!

Jacqs said...

Look How cute you are with dark hair!!!! We died when we saw jakes x-ray you need to post it!! I know I have been so bad at blogging, maybe tonight when I only have one kid to worry about i will blog for you