Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wish They All Could Be California Girls!

Yep believe it or not were moving! And as you can see from the picture its near San Francisco. We will be living in a little city about 45 min outside called Walnut Creek! Its very close to where my bother-in-law grew up and where my sister lived for her first year of marriage! I was able to chat with her and find out some fun things to do out there. Like i said its only 45 min from San Francisco so I'm excited to go there with Jake. He has never been and I went out there when my sister got married so it will be fun to go back. Im so excited to see Alcatraz, Lombard street, Ghirardelli Square, take a trolley ride, and of course a new baseball stadium to visit!

We ship out our car Saturday, then fly out to the sunny state that same day! Just like Ohio it will be an adventure! We will most likely be there till mid September, then its back to Salt Lake :) But as for California, here we come!

4 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Ahh I am so jealous! I love the bay area. and actually there are 2 baseball parks to visit :) We have been to both lots:)

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Time to add on another baseball field! I love San Francisco and would even love to visit if you stayed longer!

britty said...

ahhhh just come back to utah!!!!

Justin said...

Yes yes life here is so glamorous:) haha