Monday, August 31, 2009

Anniversary

My beautiful flowers


Oakland Temple, It's such a pretty place!




McCovey Cove





San Francisco from Alcatraz






I cant believe it's been a whole year! What an amazing year, i couldn't have asked for a better man to spend eternity with! He makes me so happy! We went to San Francisco and spend 2 days there. We went to Alcatraz, it was so interesting. I went when I was little and i didn't really remember much so it was cool to be able to go back. After that we went to the Hotel and got dresses for dinner and the play. We went to this amazing restaurant called First Crush! I got the rib eye and Jake got the Lamb, it was honestly the best food we have had at a restaurant in a LONG time! If your ever there we definitely recommend it! After dinner we headed over to the Orpheum Theatre and went to see Wicked!!! I was amazing!!!:) The next day we went to the Giants game! It was such a great game! The Giants were behind the whole game then in the 6th inning they hit a Grand Slam!! After that the Rockies couldn't come back and The Giants won 9-5. It was such a cool stadium right on McCovey Cove, I'm so glad i can check that one off my list :) It was such a great weekend and I'm so glad i got to spend it with Jake! I love you!



3 comments:

Julie said...

wow! Congrats on being married for a year- I can't believe its been that long. We sure do miss you here...now it's time to start working on those babies ;)

Anonymous said...

I can NOT believe it's been a year. Congrats I love you both mucho. What fun pics! Flowers are beautiful. And I LOVE Wicked! You have to tell me how it was :) That's the best play.

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your 1st Anniversary. Good way to start! I love all the pictures too!!!