Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Birthday in San Fran







I had such an amazing birthday, I woke up that morning to some yummy blueberry pancakes! I think the first time I have ever had breakfast in bed. Jake also gave me a new camera, I was so excited because now i don't have to rely on the other wives to take pictures :) We then decided to go to San Francisco for my birthday and just walk around to see some sights (were going this next weekend again for our anniversary). It was really fun, we were able to go see Pier 39 and Fisher Man's wharf, The Golden Gate Bridge, and Lombard Street! At the end of the day Jake surprised me with a yummy cake. It was sooo good, It had strawberry filling and Bavarian cream in the middle! I honestly couldn't of asked for a more perfect birthday! Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes:) Love ya'll!

1 comment:

Jess said...

You are blonde again! Happy Birthday!