Friday, September 11, 2009

Bridge Jump

Stopped to take a picture

Walking down the rail road tracks

were here! and as you can see I'm sitting down cause there is no way im jumping!


The next step is jumping!



We were all at In-n-out burger and we asked his guy what is there to do around here in Modesto. He said there is a really cool bridge jump we could go to. So that day the boys in the office went to see what it was like and spend half the day there (instead of working)! So the next day they brought us! When we go there we have to walk along rail road tracks that were about 35-40 feet high! It was so scary! So once we made it to the place were you jumped i told myself I wasn't going to do it because it was soooo high! So as you can see peer pressure got the best of my and I did it! It was so fun, but the water was FREEEZING! I probably wont go back to this bridge, but at least I can say I did it! ;)




1 comment:

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Loop, soooo scarey! I think you were the cutest one there.