Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Life...


Visiting out new nephew and niece!
BYU Utah Game
Bathroom flood :(
Tearing up the wet carpet

OUr condo waiting for new floor and carpet
We've had a fun couple of months here in Utah. I got a new job for a company called Ocean Grown International , Jake is still studying for his insurance test ( he will be taking it in the new year), We have an adorable new nephew named Linclon and a sweet new niece named Marin, We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving, Our Condo flooded while we were gone, and we just barley got everything repaired and were so excited to finally be living without fans and concrete! :)

3 comments:

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

I didn't get to see more of your condo! I can't wait to see it all finished.

Anonymous said...

You FINALLY blogged haha. Yeah as if our condo at Belmont flooding like 3 times wasn't enough for one lifetime. That sucks girl I'm glad it is all fixed now. I want to come see your new place!!

Ali Holt said...

oh my gosh Lindsey that reminds me of when your bathroom flooded in our apartment! And we were scooping water into the bathtub for hours! that was hilarious!